Information about Alumni Visiting:
- When you come to visit, please see Ms. Tapia at the front desk and sign in. There will be an Alumni binder that contains a sign-in sheet. This is a new safety requirement so that we know who is in the building in case of an emergency.
- If you are unable to sign in, please stop by Ms. Garzon & Ms. Strazza’s office (2nd floor).
- Once you sign in, we would LOVE to talk with you if we are able to. However, we get really busy, so some days we may not be available. If no one is around to chat with, feel free to hang out in the backyard.
- You are always welcomed to come to circle! If you are visiting, it is best that you come a few minutes before circle at 4:45 PM.
Computers at EHS:
If you would like to come into EHS to use one of the computers for a homework assignment, please email or call Ms. Strazza by noon the day you would like to come in. Ms. Strazza will call or email back to confirm your appointment, and you will be free to work on the homework assignment in her office.
If you would like to tutor regularly at Saturday School or during study hall, Ms. Garzon or Ms. Strazza will connect you to Ms. Knowlton to set up a permanent schedule. This commitment is a wonderful way to continue to contribute to our community!
We ask that alumni DO NOT:
- Hang out in offices, classrooms, or the kitchen.
- Roam the hallways visiting classes or study halls.
- Enter the cafeteria during study halls.
- Bring in outside food or drink.
- Chew gum.
- Enter the school while talking on cell phones or with headphones on. (We want to be sure that you are your best, most polite self, so you can interact well with our wonderful faculty, staff, parents, and students.)
- Use computers without permission or for any purpose other than homework.
We look forward to seeing you soon! Please call or email with any questions!